We believe in regeneration, not merely sustainability—for people, the planet, and the symbiosis between it all.
The status quo is broken—to build a radically different future we need an unprecedented and intersectional approach.
We do what we say we are going to do, with honest + tangible results. No bullshit.
- — Prioritizes the balance and interconnectivity of ecosystems
- — Prioritizes projects that empower land, food and economic sovereignty, human rights, and career independence
- — We follow a relational organizing model informed by indigenous worldviews
- — Once something is known, having the resolve to act on that truth
- — Reflects the variety of peoples and experiences that make up the populations affected by the climate crisis
- — Can grow to meet the size of the crisis
- — Accelerates leveraging art and culture to solve the crisis
- — Addresses multiple challenges with a single solution
- — Verifiable quantities of carbon removed without operating within the carbon markets
- — We tell the truth and provide context for understanding our projects and outcomes
- — Able to move quickly to meet immediate needs